Beacon Hill has become a Spokane wedding institution. It’s one of the top 5, the elite 8, the fab 4 of Spokane wedding venues, one of the places that Spokane brides can be proud of. It’s undeniably a cut above.
I’d heard it was great. I’d heard it was unique, but it was only after I went and toured the facility with owner, Ellie Aaro and Event Director, Lindsay Murphy that I truly understood what a gem it actually was. Situated just 15 minutes from downtown Spokane, Beacon Hill is nestled on a hill side overlooking Spokane city. The views really can’t be beat. I could go on and on about the wonders of Beacon Hill, but I’ve decided to narrow it down to a top 10.
A top 10 reasons to get married at Beacon Hill!
1. The versatility. Firstly, I couldn’t get over the versatility of the grounds. They have several lawns and gardens which can be used for your ceremony, all with very high capacities (up to 400 in most cases). Each lawn boasts a different, but equally as fabulous view. Receptions typically take place right in front of the building with drop dead gorgeous Spokane city views, which get increasingly beautiful as the night settles in.
2. Rain is no threat! The second thing I REALLY liked about Beacon Hill is that there’s a built in plan b in case it rains. The interior set up for weddings has the same beautiful views and high quality finishings, which are only going to get better because the venue is currently undergoing a little facelift. Word on the street is that it’s going to be Spectacular (yes, with a capital ‘S’).
3. The amazing food. I’d heard that Beacon Hill was one of the main players on the catering scene, but after meeting with owner Ellie who studied at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris (!!!)! I realize just how important it actually is. The Beacon Hill team work really hard to make the food something their couples can be proud of, something they always accomplish.
4. It’s open all year! I was under the impression that Beacon was mainly a summer venue, how wrong I was! They have both indoor ceremony and reception options to rival even the most elegant Spokane event spaces. In fact, Lindsay and Ellie agree that one of the most beautiful times to get married there is actually the fall when the foliage starts to change color!
5. Everything is included. Chairs, tables, linens, setup, dishes and take down, it’s all part of your Beacon Hill wedding package. They even give each couple their own event manager to help them coordinate all the details of their day.
6. The fire pit! I’ve always thought a bon fire at a wedding would be a great idea, and Beacon Hill has one on their patio! What better entertainment for your guests than roasting s’mores, singing songs and enjoying the view.
7. Simple elegance. Beacon Hill is the definition of understated elegance. Everything from their chairs, to their drapes to their dark wood finishes is top quality. It’s upscale without being over the top, so you the bride, can put your individual stamp on the day.
8. It was featured on Style Me Pretty! America’s biggest wedding blog featured a wedding by Ifong Chen which took place at Beacon Hill. That’s how awesome it is!
9. The twinkle lights over the dance floor. You want to know a way to instantly create a warm atmosphere at your reception??? Twinkle lights. Especially ones draped across the dance floor, like Beacon Hill has! Some of the my favorite photos of Beacon are the ones of the couple dancing under the lights overlooking the breathtaking views. You really can’t beat that!
10. The views. And no top 10 list about Beacon Hill would be complete without mentioning the views. You not only have the gorgeous cityscape, but you also have ponds, bridges, forests and arbors, all at your disposal.
But don’t just take my word for it, here are some reviews from past Beacon Hill brides from Wedding Wire:
“Beacon Hill was an amazing partner to work with when planning my wedding. They were always open to my ideas and connected me with a great florist, DJ, etc. Many of our guests raved about the food and said it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. They also catered our rehearsal dinner and did a wonderful job. Lindsay, Courtney and the team were a pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend this venue for your future wedding!”
“Beacon Hill is a beautiful venue that really is a wedding package that saves the bride time, money and stress. They have multiple outdoor ceremony sites, a beautiful reception area both indoors and out, the food is amazing, the staff always on top of things, and they have all the tables, chairs, linens, etc. Being an out of town bride, I didnt have a lot of time to shop around, but when I found their website and visited in person and I knew it was exactly what I had been looking for. The most important thing for me was that they have a rain plan! If you planned an outdoor wedding and an hour before the ceremony it starts to rain they will do a complete take down and set up indoors! Not a lot of places can, or will, do that. They really do reduce the amount of stress on the bride and they know what they are doing! The day of the wedding when we were being pulled into a 100 directions at once they kept us on track and made sure everything got done and it did. The entire wedding went smoothly.”
“Our wedding day was one of the best days of our lives! Beacon Hill was there for us to make sure this happened, every step of the way. From the first meetings, throughout the planning stages, and right through “I do”, we received top notch service from ALL the staff at Beacon Hill. Our event manager, Lindsay, was more than amazing with her ‘can do’ attitude, professionalism, and her keen attention to detail. We highly recommend Beacon Hill as your wedding venue. They will truly make your wedding memorable.”
Check out the venue review of Beacon Hill previously posted on Apple Brides!
Contact the team at Beacon Hill to see what they can do for your wedding!
This is a sponsored post but Apple Brides endorses fully it’s content.