Two post Tuesday! First up, I want to take you inside the gorgeous, Camden Ranch so you can learn more about the owners and their amazing venue. THEN later today I am going to post a stunning real wedding at Camden Ranch by Amber Glanville, which is seriously bursting at the seams with great ideas.
Camden Ranch is an ideal wedding venue for Spokane/Coeur d’ Alene brides who are looking for a flexible location in a beautiful setting, at a great price. And who doesn’t want to get married at Christmas tree plantation?! That’s right, Camden Ranch is also a Christmas tree farm! The perfect place to make your rustic wedding dreams come true.
And when it comes to options, Camden Ranch is ahead of the game. They have both an indoor and outdoor option in case it rains, they let you choose your own caterer and you have exclusive use of the venue for the entire day….all for an amazing price.
A little interview with owner, Patty Clouse….
What makes Camden Ranch a unique venue?
Camden Ranch is unique in that the bridal party and guests have exclusive use of the venue for their wedding day. We do not don’t do back to back weddings so there is not a feeling of being rushed. Additionally, we book at least one day in between weddings to provide an atmosphere that is relaxed and focused for the bridal party.
The venue and facilities are nestled in scenic native forest which provides a fantastic backdrop for formal and casual photography. Wildlife is abundant and deer sightings close by have not been unusual. We provide our private formal gardens adjoining our cedar forest for wedding photography. Camden Ranch was constructed so the outdoors merge with the indoors, so when the big doors are opened onto the adjoining patios there is a continuity and unity of both…
We are extremely fortunate to have Travis as our Event Host. Not only is Travis very personable and accommodating, but he provides a tremendous professional background in staging with his college degree in Theatre Arts. Numerous times his skills are called into play with suggestions for decoration. It’s amazing to us how weddings at Camden Ranch have evolved in conjunction with Christmas Trees. We realize how exceptional it is that we provide an important part of two very important days in families’ lives….
What types of weddings work well there?
Individuals who enjoy the beauty of the outdoors of the Pacific Northwest really appreciate Camden Ranch. We have hosted weddings from casual to formal. The facility lends itself to a myriad of décor to reflect the personalities of the bride and groom. The facility itself looks great without decoration with its warm wood siding, wagon wheel lights, selected prints, antique furniture, etc.
What are your catering guidelines?
Because our goal is to provide a venue for the bride and groom’s preferences, we allow them to choose their caterer of choice. We also allow self-catering but encourage caterers for ease and less stress the day of the wedding.
What your favorite part of weddings at Camden Ranch?
Most important is being an integral part of a team creating a special and memorable day for the bride and groom and their guests.
Additionally, it’s enjoyable seeing the many styles of décor chosen by the bride and groom that truly reflect their personality.
It is exceptional to see how weddings bring families and friends from all over the country and world together to celebrate a union and commitment of love… We have had families from Australia, Cambodia and Germany and from almost every state of the union.
Do you set up and take down?
The Camden Ranch crew sets up and tears down the tables and chairs. If requested, we also set up the organza drape around the loggia and gazebo. A container is provided for garbage and the bridal party is responsible for removal of all decorations.
How many hours do you have the venue
The wedding party has the venue three hours before the wedding day for decoration and rehearsal. Twelve hours of use the day of the wedding is provided, from 10 to 10.
- Up to three hours of rehearsal and setup time prior to Ceremony date. This is to be scheduled with the Wedding/Event Coordinator pending other events.
- Exclusive use of the Camden Ranch Facilities for up to twelve hours. Wedding ceremony can be held indoors or outdoors with a wedding arch or gazebo setting.
- Facilities include an expansive 3,000 square foot indoor special event room with adjoining patio areas able to accommodate up to 200 guests. This also includes tables and chairs for 200 guests, gift and cake tables, and ample catering tables.
- Access to two attached outdoor patio areas, which include loggia, gazebo, fountain and evening lighting.
- Antique Roll Top Desk or ‘potting bench’ for presentation of your Guest Book and gifts.
- Use of Farmhouse Bridal Room prior to Ceremony with complimentary bottled water.
- Use of the Groom’s Room prior to Ceremony with complimentary bottled water.
- Exclusive access to select Camden Ranch grounds and private formal gardens in cedar forest setting for the purpose of a photo shoot, either before or after the Wedding Ceremony.
- Transportation for the Bridal Party from the Farmhouse to the formal gardens and/or ceremony site provided by a Classic 1974 Mercedes Benz Sedan.
- Use of silver cake knife and server, silver invitation/photo frame, bride and groom toasting glasses, assortment of silver and bronze candle holders, and silver coffee and tea server.
- Use of white carpet runner for bride’s entrance, eight antique bird cage centerpieces, twenty country vase centerpieces, select floral décor, and white organza drape for gazebo, loggia and columns.
This is a sponsored post but Apple Brides endorses fully its content.
Visit the Camden Ranch website for more info!
….And don’t forget to check back later to see the awesome real wedding at Camden Ranch!