Denison Ridge combines wonderful views, flexibility and a blank slate. Perched on a mountain ridge, this is a place that takes full advantage of its country setting, allowing you to get married in some of the best scenery our area has to offer. Denison Ridge is located just 25 minutes from Spokane but still manages to feel remote and rustic, and with three wedding packages to choose from, almost every budget can be accommodated for. You also get to choose your own caterer!
Denison Ridge has joined the Apple Bride Featured Vendors list, so I sent owner Teri an interview to find out more about her venue…
What type of wedding does your venue work best for?
Denison Ridge is an outdoor wedding venue. You can dress it up or just use the natural outdoor beauty. Evening weddings during July and August are the very best at Denison Ridge. It gets very hot on the ridge during the day so tents would be suggested for early afternoon events. June and September weddings during the day are great.
What makes your venue unique?
We are not a cookie cutter venue. There are lots of different ways for you to make your wedding unique to your tastes. Denison Ridge can be decorated or kept simple. We sit atop a hill in the country surrounded by pine trees with a beautiful view of the valley below. The venue has a very calming and inviting atmosphere, great for entertaining.
What is the capacity of your venue?
We can accommodate 150 guests, up to 200 with rental of additional tables, chairs and linens.
What are your catering guidelines?
Self-catering is allowed or hire your favorite caterer. If you’re not familiar with the local caterers, we can help with suggestions.
Do you have a ceremony location?
A pergola draped in beautiful Sweet Autumn Clematis is the backdrop for most of our weddings. With the view in the background and the ceremony area outlined by tall lush Diamond Grass, it is a perfect setting.
What is your advice for couples planning their wedding?
Enjoy the journey! Give yourself plenty of time to look, consider options, plan, and laugh… yes laugh. What a special time in your life.
What is included in your packages?
- Ample parking.
- Tables and chairs for 150 guests.
- Attendant available at all times.
- Use of facility from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. unless otherwise specified. No music after 10:00 p.m. (Overtime rates are $100.00 per hr.).
- Rehearsal / rehearsal dinner to be scheduled for 2-3 hrs., when there are no conflicting events; usually Wednesday or Thursday.
- Great photo opportunities.
- Seventeen 60 inch round tables (seat ten each), 150 chairs. More tables and chairs can be rented at an additional cost.
- Two eight foot rectangle tables, eight 6 foot rectangle tables; suggested use for food, cake, punch and coffee service.
- White linens for all tables.
- Set-up and take down of facility tables and chairs.
- 100 cup coffee maker.
- Punch bowl and three gallon beverage dispenser.
- Kitchen area; includes sink, refrigerator/freezer, and beverage tubs, no oven.
- In house bathrooms for wedding party only. Two portable restrooms (one for women and one for men) with a hand wash station for guests.
- Brides and bridesmaids dressing room.
- Groom and groomsmen dressing area.
- Use of select centerpieces and floral décor.
- Trash removal during and following the event.
Here’s a video with more photos of Denison Ridge:
Capacity: Up to 200
Location: Clayton, Washington (30 miles from Spokane)