1. There’s wine there. First and foremost, Brides Night Out is being held at Barrister Winery, one of downtown Spokane’s top wedding venues AND wineries. Which means yummy wine for you and your friends, a wine tasting is included with each ticket!
- P.S. Don’t worry if you are not 21, you can still come along for delicious bites and cake samples!
2. Wedding ideas in the flesh. Seeing pictures on Style Me Pretty or in Martha Stewart Wedding Magazine of a pretty bouquet or centerpiece is great, but seeing them in person?! A whole other thing. Four of the Spokane/Cd’A area’s top wedding planners will be creating mini-wedding scenes in VERY different themes. Brides Night Out will give you the chance to be a guest at four AMAZING weddings!
Image via Green Wedding Shoes.
3. Hair/Make-Up Consults. Bring a picture of your dress and have our talented beauty professionals give you there advice about what they recommend will best suit you and your wedding style. A free mini-consult with Spokane’s best!
4. Try one of Spokane’s top caterers. Beacon Hill Catering & Events is providing hors d’œuvres for the night. Once you taste Beacon Hill’s food, you never go back!
5. See the trendiest wedding gowns and accessories. We will be showcasing some of 2013’s top wedding dress and accessory trends, giving you the chance to see next season’s top looks first hand.
6. A chance to WIN a HUGE wedding raffle! We will be holding a charity raffle for a Cure for Cat Davis at Brides Night Out, here is what will be up for grabs:
7. Chat with the best in the biz. You will be able to mingle with some of the best photographers, videographers, florists, DJs and stationery providers in the Spokane area, and see their work first hand!
8. Photo booth fun! Experience how much fun a photo booth can bring to any event and why you should definitely have one at your wedding.
9. Hang out with other local brides. Spokane/Cd’A brides have to stick together! This is your chance to collaborate, share advice, sympathize and hang out with other local brides and grooms.
10. It’s going to be a great night out! When else will you get to combine incredible wedding ideas and wine?! Grab your friends, your groom or your mom and don’t miss it!
Here’s the details:
When: Friday, October 12th, stop by anytime between 4-9pm!
Tickets: $10 at the door
“Brides Night Out®” is a registered trademark belonging to Pamela Yager of bridesnightout.com. Pamela has huge expertise, primarily planning and consulting on bachelorette/wedding parties in the Las Vegas area. She has been featured on numerous national publications and TV shows, and has coordinated high profile events such as Jessica Simpson’s bachelorette party. For the same star treatment check out bridesnightout.com