Beacon Hill is the ideal wedding venue for couples who want everything to go perfectly on their wedding day, without spending months slaving over every detail. They offer full service packages that include wedding coordination, an in house caterer, and beautiful views; all only 15 minutes outside Spokane! Because all they do is weddings and events, they are able to provide a wonderful venue and setup, incredible food, and excellent service at a very reasonable price!
Today, we wanted to highlight something that sets Beacon Hill apart from other venues, which is the attention and time they dedicate to the planning process! When you book any wedding package with Beacon Hill Events, wedding planning and coordination services are included in that package. Many couples plan their wedding with little or no prior wedding planning experience. That’s why the staff at Beacon Hill are dedicate to teaching and educating their customers about weddings, and offering honest advice that comes from years of experience.
The staff at Beacon Hill have seen all sorts of weddings at their venue, so they are truly experts. They are able to recommend space setups and services that you might not have thought of. Their wedding planning services include:
- Creation of Timeline
- Space Planning for both the ceremony and reception
- Menu design
- Vendor recommendations
- Planning for inclement weather options (in case rain forces you to bring your outdoor event indoors, Beacon Hill is equipped to easily bring your celebrations indoors within a moments notice)
On top of all of this, the Beacon Hill team provides excellent event management service during the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. They provide:
- A one hour wedding rehearsal directed by the day of coordinator
- A day of wedding coordinator to make sure that everything runs smoothly from the setup straight through until everyone is dancing the night away
- Complete setup of the Beacon Hill items to include chair setup, tables, linens, and place settings
- Transformation of the ceremony site into the reception (if needed)
- Cake cutting services (disposable plates, forks and napkins)
Beacon Hill is a perfect option for an out of town bride, or any couple who is looking for a more full service venue.
For more information about Beacon Hill, check out their website, or call 509-482-3556 in order to schedule a tour!