From the handmade invitations to the photo booth guest book, Brett and Kayla’s wedding at the Bozarth Mansion by Eternal Grace Photography is full of DIY ideas and, not to mention, some of our favorite spokane wedding vendors! All of the gorgeous paper flowers were crafted by Anemone, the cake by Sweet Frostings Blissful Bakeshop, rentals by EventRents, a photo booth incorporated into the wishing tree guest book by Flat 4 Photography, and Agape Events helped coordinate it all! Be inspired by all of Kayla’s creativity and take heed of her advice!
- If you have an outdoor venue either without an option to go indoors or with too many people to fit indoors (like we did), call someone like EventRents and hold a tent for your date just in case. We’re very lucky we did. Our wedding day was one of the coldest days in June and was very wet!
- Your vendors can make or break your event. Ours went above and beyond supporting us, giving us advice, and ensuring we had one of the best days of our lives thus far with out families.Enjoy the day! You do so much planning, go through so much stress, and then the day finally comes and man does it fly by! Things always go wrong at weddings, but they also make your wedding day memorable. Leading up to the wedding: do whatever you want, try and make everything perfect. But on the day of, let everything go, and just enjoy what this day means for you and your husband-to-be because it’s amazing!
- Our photographer was beyond supportive! Amber helped us find Bozarth, our coordinator, and had all sorts of advice for a couple struggling to swim in the deep end of wedding planning!
- Our coordinator, who we hired for day-of services, answered two years of emails and questions and made each of our DIY crafts a reality.
- Our DJ acted as a second day-of coordinator and made sure he was in the know about everything going on that day! He was also great about getting everyone dancing. We loved our reception so much that we forgot to sneak away with our photographer to get sunset pictures. He and our coordinator kept everything on time, stress free, and made sure everyone had a great time!