If you take the time to observe at weddings, a DJ does a lot more than just play music. They can MC the event, direct guests toward the buffet line or guest book at the appropriate time, and even help get people out on the dance floor! Today we have a special interview with Traks DJ about everything their service entails.
What does your service include?
1. On-line planner, music requests, event timelines and optional on-line guest music requests.
- These are great tools to ensure a good flow to and provide the DJ/MC sufficient details about your event.
- The bride and groom can emphasize the guest request link and put the link in the invitations so the guests can request music.
2. Venue walk-through of the event layout
- This ensures that the DJ/MC knows exactly where to set up and what will work best for the event.
3. Vendor coordination.
- Don’t have a wedding coordinator? Traks DJ Service can help with that. We can coordinate with the other vendors so everything goes as planned (day of event only).
4. When available, we attend the wedding ceremony rehearsal.
- Wedding ceremonies are like a live TV show – there are no do overs. We like to attend the rehearsal when available to ensure we understand the details of the ceremony and plan the timing of the music.
5. Décor lighting options (Up Lighting, Custom Lighted Monograms, and Head Table Lighting).
- Décor lighting can bring a room and an event to life. We have many different options to choose from.
What can you tell us about the quality of the music and the service?
1. Our music is all radio edited and suitable for wedding guests of all ages.
- We subscribe and receive our music from the same music companies used by radio stations.
- All of our music is in a high quality format to ensure the best sound for our clients.
2. All of our speakers and sound equipment are high quality.
- Our equipment is properly maintained to ensure the best sound and a clean appearance.
- The display of our set-up is clean and does not distract from the event.
3. Set up and tear down of equipment.
- We ensure our equipment is set up and ready in plenty of time before your guests arrive.
- We perform a sound and microphone test prior to each event to ensure the equipment is working properly and the sound is appropriate for the venue.
- Both the set up and tear down of equipment are included in the cost and are performed in a timely manner.
How do you make sure guests stay engaged?
We prefer to focus on energy levels at your event. Keeping all your guests engaged in the event and entertained is important to the success of each event. We are able to do this through timeline planning and music selection. Once dancing begins, we focus on the dance floor and play the right music at the right time in order to keep your guests dancing throughout the event.
For more information on Traks DJ, check out their website at www.traksdjservice.com.