Today we are showcasing a fabulous new wedding venue called Foxwood House in not one, but two awesome posts! First up is the venue spotlight which will give you a chance to learn all about this gorgeous property, and later this afternoon we will feature a stunning photo shoot at Foxwood!
Here’s all the info you need from owner Jeanine…
Foxwood House is a Queen Anne Victorian wedding venue located a short drive North of Spokane on Highway 2. The house was built by owners Roger and Jeanine Shawgo in the fall of 1999. The house opened to the public in 2004 as a Victorian Tea House. Now it is also being offered as an outdoor wedding venue. We are excited to hold weddings here and see couples begin their new life together!
Foxwood House offers a unique outdoor wedding setting. Our grounds are well maintained and flat, we can accommodate large and small groups. We have plenty of on site- off site parking.
Some of the many things our outdoor package includes:
- Full use of Foxwood House and grounds for your wedding day.
- Victorian Afternoon Tea for 8, to be used before the wedding date.
- Beginning time 12:00 noon ending time 11:000 p.m. (11 hrs)
- Wedding rehearsal 2 hours. By appointment only
- Wedding coordination from beginning to the end of your reception
- Package price includes up to 150 people. (Foxwood House can accommodate 200 plus people.)
- Tables and chairs and linens for up to 150 people.
- Complete set up and tear down of ceremony and reception area by Foxwood staff.
- Use of our many vintage inspired rentals and furniture.
- Plus much, much more! Contact us for more details.
It is our goal to provide al the necessary elements to make your dream wedding day come true. We offer Foxwood House at a reasonable rate as not to break your budget. I will only be accepting a limited amount of weddings per summer. Limiting the amount of weddings I accept will guarantee that the bride will get my undivided attention. Our rates this year are $3,200.00 for the whole package (subject to change).
Tea and Relaxation
To help the bride relax before her big day, Foxwood House will serve the bride and seven of her closest friends and family a 5 Course Victorian Afternoon Tea, compliments of Foxwood House. This tea special must be used before the wedding date. Foxwood House can seat up to 40 people at one tea seating, there will be a charge of $25.00 per person over 8 people.
Photos by Oxana Brik Photography.
Capacity: Up to 200 plus
Venue type: Outdoor (with limited indoor seating)
Catering: Open Catering
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: (509) 447-2346
For more info, check out the Foxwood House website!
*Want to see more? Check out our BEAUTIFUL photo shoot at Foxwood House!*