If you were to ask me what I thought one of the coolest venues in downtown Spokane is, I would definitely have to say The White Room. It’s a favorite of mine, we even had our Apple Brides Christmas Party there last week!
Versatility is what makes The White Room so special. If you want a blank canvas venue where you can completely personalize your wedding, then this is the place. If you love the simplicity of modern design and don’t want a lot of fussy decor, then this is the place. If you want your wedding to be like a loft in SOHO…guess what? This is the place!
Another bonus for The White Room is that you get to work with the lovely ladies at Soiree Event Design (who, btw, were lifesavers for our AB party last week!) who run the venue. The White Room would also be a fabulous spot for a rehearsal dinner or shower!
Here’s some more info:
Where are you located?
Downtown Spokane, 117 W. Pacific Ave
What type of wedding does your venue work best for?
The beauty of the White Room is that it is a blank canvas. Because of this, The White Room works best for creative clients, as well as clients who want something more simplistic.
What makes your venue unique?
There are no other venues in Spokane that allow a client the modern, chic appeal of the White Room. The White Room is also very flexible and allows our clients to make the choices they want to make in producing their events.
What is the capacity of your venue?
The White room can accommodate 75 people, seated, and 150 people, standing.
What are your catering guidelines?
The White Room allows any licensed caterer.
Do you have a ceremony location?
The White Room is a great location for both a ceremony and reception. We have hosted weddings in which the room went from ceremony to reception in just minutes. It is also a great location for a seated ceremony where your guests watch the ceremony from the comfort of their table.
What is your advice for couples planning their wedding?
Couples should discover and select colors and items that exemplify their relationship. Thanks to the White Room’s crisp white walls, a couple can turn the room into a symbol of their relationship very easily.
What is included in your packages?
The White Room includes:
- Convenient downtown location
- 3000+ sq ft.
- 4 – 52 inch HD LCD flat screens
- 14 ft ceilings
- Ample lighting options
- Wireless internet
- 30 electrical outlets
- Professional industrial kitchen
- Viking professional range
- Viking professional refrigerator
- 22’ of stainless steel countertops for your caterer
- Kitchen and bar storage racks on wheels
- 2 stainless steel tables on wheels
- Beats by Dr. Dre beatbox Speaker System for iPod/computer/phone
- Private front entrance
- Alley access
- Free front street parking in addition to parking lot access in back
- 2 restrooms including a shower
- Secure garage storage
- Closet with coat rack
- Air conditioning & heating
- Complete control of your contracted vendors
- Rental assistance is offered complimentary through the White Room partner, Soirée Event Design. Set up, tear down and additional event production can be coordinated at affordable rates through Soirée Event Design.
Capacity: 75 seated, 150 standing
Catering: Any licensed caterer
Location: Downtown Spokane
Events: Ceremonies, receptions, showers, rehearsal dinners and more!