We’re looking for an awesome intern who wants to gain experience in the world of online media, writing and social media!
Photo via The Every Girl
Apple Brides is growing every single year, this internship will be a fabulous place to learn how to grow a successful and profitable blog and gain writing experience. There is also an opportunity for employment after 6 months!
Here are the details:
What: Editorial Internship
- This internship is 100% about coming up with GREAT blog post ideas and writing well!
Compensation: Possible school credit and small monthly stipend (you do not need to be a student to apply). There is also a possibility of employment after 6 months.
Hours: 2-3 hours per week
Duties: Writing weekly blog posts, pitching weekly story ideas, running photo shoots, networking with local wedding vendors and social media management. You must also be available for bi-monthly meetings (which can be via Skype).
Qualifications: We’re looking for someone who loves to write, has fresh story ideas and a keen editing eye. We would also love someone familiar with the wedding industry, Pinterest and using social media to boost traffic. We need someone who is ambitious, reliable and excited about advancing their career.
- Bonus: We would love someone with graphic design and photography experience!
How to Apply: Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A creative cover letter about why you’re right for the job!
- 2 Writing Samples, online preferred (can be links to articles)
- 5 Unique and interesting story ideas