Foxwood House (located north of Spokane) opened their doors to weddings last summer and has quickly become on of our favorite new wedding venues. This idyllic mansion is set in some of the most gorgeous scenery in the Inland Northwest, and offers a ton of amazing features for your couples getting married.
Here are just 13 (of many) reasons you should consider Foxwood House for your wedding day!
1. Foxwood House sits on 5 acres with many great photo opportunities for your wedding day.
2. The 6200 square foot Victorian Home is yours for the whole day.
3. A turret room for the bride and her attendants with a large private bath.
4. A grooms room for groom and his men with a private bath.
5. There is a WESTERN SALOON, beer and wine can be served from inside the saloon or can also be served off the saloon porch.
6. A fully stocked TEXACO GAS STATION (plays music from under the extended canopy).
7. Gorgeous GAZEBO for your wedding ceremony.
6. A beautiful SHABBY CHIC COTTAGE for relaxing.
7. A peaceful sitting area outside for quite conversation.
8. Water fountains and beautiful flowers galore!
9. Large brick patio under pergola for caterers and dancing.
10. Foxwood House has a prop room full of vintage furniture and other items for you to choose for you wedding day.
11. When you choose Foxwood House you get the day with the house, grounds, set up of tables, chairs and linens for 150 people. Flowers for the wedding aisle, tents and someone to help coordinate your wedding day. Attendants on site at all times.
12. Foxwood House can accommodate up to 250 people. They work hard to make your day a “dream come true” with attention to every detail.
13. There is plenty of free parking!
Photos by Oxana Brik unless otherwise stated.
Contact Foxwood House for a tour at 509-589-0097.