When it comes to choosing a wedding venue everyone has different priorities and ideas about what makes a great one. If you’re in the market for a country venue that offers a beautiful woodsy setting, gorgeous facilities AND a fabulous price, may we recommend Raspberry Ridge?
Raspberry Ridge, located near Fairchild Air Force Base, includes a completely refurbished cabin built in 1883, an idyllic pond, a huge barn built in 1901 and plenty of perfect photo opportunities.
Outdoor events at Raspberry Ridge can be up to 200 guests and there is enough space indoors for up to 50. You are allowed to do your own catering or bring in the caterer of your choice and tables and chairs are provided!
Wedding packages at Raspberry Ridge start at only $2500 (for 8-10 hours!) and include the following:
- Hours 8am-10 pm
- Venue for 10 hrs.
- Cabin for Bride
- Barn- Shop for Groom
- Coach house- set up Cake and gifts
- Bathrooms for guests
- Parking service w/ security
- Playground for children under 10 (unsupervised)
- Chairs set for up to 175
- Gazebo for ceremony
- Chuck wagon for food service
- Tables for reception
- Smoke shack for food service
- Barn – $500.00
- Sound -$350.00 w/ tech and Bose system programmed and play back for a flawless wedding.
- Wedding coordination – make sure you don’t miss anything!
- Linens laundered and place 10.00 per table
To arrange a tour or get more info please see the Raspberry Ridge website!