As a bride, I can tell you firsthand that the morning before the wedding can get CRAZY. With your photographer on a deadline and you on a tight schedule that leads up to the altar, sometimes there just isn’t as much time as you’d like. Enter Bridal Portrait Sessions, a great way to make sure you can get lots of beautiful portraits in, without feeling like you are racing against the clock! Kelly Q from Creatively Yours Photography is here to tell you all about them, and give you the top 5 reasons you should consider getting bridal portraits! Take it away, Kelly!
So, I love and adore photographing weddings. I get asked a lot what my favorite thing aboutphotographing weddings is. I always answer “the romance!”. I love when my couples can’t tear their eyes off each other. The only thing that can compete with it is the groom’s reaction to seeing the bride. The first look is the best! I will often tell the groom that I will most likely spend more time photographing the bride then him. His response is almost always a big huge grin. That is exactly what he wants- more photos of his beautiful bride!
Today I’m here to tell you how you can get more of those beautiful bridal portraits he wants. Prior to your wedding I highly recommend you have a bridal session done. Bridal sessions are an extra session for just the Bride. They can be done any time before the wedding, but I’d recommend at least a couple months so your photographer has time to process your photos and get images in for you. I know you might be thinking, why should I? It is just one more thing to do, and one more expense before the wedding! So, here are my top 5 reasons to have your Bridal Portraits done (counting down David Letterman style)!
5. It is an additional opportunity to work with your beauty team- hair and makeup. Maybe you dream of having your hair in two different styles for the big day? There is nothing to say your hair and makeup can’t be totally different for your Bridal Portraits.
4. You get to wear that gorgeous gown again! Be the princess for the day and feel beautiful!
3. If you’re not having your photographer there for all your getting ready photos we can get some of those at the Bridal Portraits. Maybe where you’re getting ready for the wedding isn’t the most photo worthy location? This is where we can get creative then getting those stunning shots of dress, veil, shoes, jewelry, and such.
2. By having your Bridal Portraits already done before your wedding day we can focus on photographing other things on the Big Day. Now, I’m not saying that we won’t take photos of you on your wedding day! But, I / you can rest confidently knowing that we’ve already got some amazing photos.
1. These portraits will make the most amazing Wedding Day gift for your Groom! I know a lot brides opt for boudoir sessions prior to their wedding. These are a great alternative. Plus, these photos can also be displayed around the house and on his desk at work- BONUS!
For all my 2014 Weddings- you not only receive a special price on your bridal session, but you can alsoreceive an extra $200 off right now! 2015 Brides- Save an additional $100!