Invoking a sense of family and community is one of the most instrumental parts of a wedding– the couple should feel surrounded by love and the guests should feel like they’re welcomed and appreciated with open arms. What better way to do that, than to incorporate farm tables into your wedding seating plans! There’s many unique ways to incorporate farm tables into your event.
photo courtesy Park Road Photography
- Guest Seating! Farm tables make for beautiful family style seating, that gives your guests a more inclusive, warm feel than other seating arrangements.
photo courtesy Ifong Chen
2. As a head table for your bridal party. Farm tables make a great way to create a unique head table for your bridal party, or even just as a sweetheart table!
3. As a guest book table. A farm table gives a strong presence at the entrance to a wedding as a guest book and gift table.
4. As a cake, dessert or appetizer display table. Highlighting the details of your wedding is important, and what better way to do that than with a farm table to display the yummiest parts of your wedding?
5. As a beverage bar! Farm tables can serve as great bar space that your guests as sure to love.
photo courtesy Mike Monaghan
6. As ceremony seating. Don’t overlook the cost effective option of using farm table benches as ceremony seating! Not only do they then do double duty, they’re a fun way to have guests get cozy while waiting for your wedding to begin!
All other photos courtesy Spokane Farm Tables. Spokane Farm Tables is one of our Featured Vendors, thank you for supporting the vendors who support Apple Brides!