Not many people know that you don’t have to be a member to have your wedding at The Spokane Club— we consider one of Spokane’s best kept secrets, but we’re spilling the beans, and talking about this gorgeous venue, on the blog today! Why should you consider The Spokane Club for your big day? Besides the truly exceptional service they provide in everything they do, here’s 5 reasons to answer just that!
video courtesy Ferguson Films
1. The Spokane Club’s professional bridal consultant, Jackie Kiley, has planned some of the most distinctive and beautiful weddings in our region for over 20 years, and brings that experience to each event she assists with.
photo courtesy Ryan Lindberg Photography
2. The Spokane Club welcomes all brides-to-be to celebrate their special day at the Club. You don’t have to be a member of the Spokane Club to book its bridal/catering services! Please email [email protected] for details.
3. The Spokane Club includes a boutique hotel, onsite restaurant and bar, and a state-of-the-art fitness center and pool for your out of town guests to enjoy. It’s within walking distance of downtown Spokane, shopping and other attractions as well.
4. The Spokane Club is on the local and national historic registers and affords some of the city’s most breathtaking photo venues!
5. The Spokane Club has offered Spokane brides affordable, exceptional elegance for over 100 years. You can’t beat that kind of experience!
all other photos courtesy Ifong Chen Photography
Looking for more about this stunning venue? The Spokane Club bridal show is coming up on February 19th, from 5-8pm, and trust us when we saw this is an event you CAN’T miss! (There’s free champagne!) The show is complimentary to Spokane Club members and just $7 for non-members. Reserve today by calling 459-4237, and stay tuned for more info coming soon!