If you always dreamed of getting married in an elegant castle-esque venue, Glover Mansion is your little slice of heaven here in the Inland Northwest. This genuine Victorian Mansion truly has it all, from original details that have been beautifully restored, to a quaint backyard garden, and of course an expert in-house catering team. The photo opportunities are endless, it’s in a great location, and it’s incredibly affordable! What more could you possibly ask for? Read on for more details on hosting your dream wedding at Glover Mansion!
What type of wedding does your venue work best for?
The Glover Mansion is proud to offer affordable wedding and reception experiences in one of Spokane’s most sought-after venues for couples who have always dreamed of getting married in the beautiful mansion. The Glover Mansion is a destination for an elegant, stress-free, and affordable event.
What makes your venue unique?
Glover Mansion has a rich history. Our beautiful 1888 Victorian mansion has been extensively restored and offers all modern amenities and a friendly professional staff.
What is the capacity of your venue?
What are your catering guidelines?
A delicious custom menu tailored for you by our in-house catering team.
Do you have a ceremony location?
A beautiful backyard garden for ceremony.
What is your advice for couples planning their wedding?
Relax and let our professional team take care of you and your guests!
What is included in your packages?
- Our beautiful 1888 Victorian mansion offers all modern amenities.
- Beautiful back yard garden for your ceremony.
- Bridal suite and Groom’s suite.
- 200 free parking spaces.
- Wedding planner to take you step by step in the planning process of your wedding.
- Day of wedding coordinator to make sure your special day is stress free.
- 10 hour rental of the Glover Mansion plus 1 additional hour for your rehearsal.
- All tables, chairs, and linens.
- High quality china, glassware and silverware.
- Fresh floral centerpieces.
- Cake cutting by our Glover Mansion staff.
- Setup and takedown.
What is the price range of your venue?
$2,000 – $3,000 Venue Rental – Food and beverage minimums apply by date.
For more information, visit Glover Mansion!