Here are some recent statistics for Spokane/Coeur d’ Alene and national weddings.
Photo by Kena Helen Photography
- 93% of brides use the internet to plan their wedding.
- 71% of brides use local websites and magazines as opposed to national sites and magazines.
- 63% of brides research vendor listings online.
- Over 81% of brides purchase items and or services from online sources.
- 1 in 3 brides uses Pinterest for wedding plans, making it the most popular social media site for weddings.
- The three characteristics today’s brides and grooms most value for their weddings are fun (77%), meaningful (70.9%), and comfortable (52.9%).
(via Theknot.com, splendidinsights.com & We TV’s Wedding Report)
- $23, 125 is the average spend on Spokane/Coeur d’ Alene weddings.
- $27,800 is the national average spent on weddings in the USA.
- One in five brides is spending over $30,000 on their wedding.
- 1 in 4 couples pay for their weddings themselves, with no financial help from family or friends.
- Honeymoon budgets average between $1,000-$5,000.
- Average number of guests 122.5.
(All numbers based on the averages for Spokane/Coeur d’Alene weddings)
Apple Brides is the busiest online wedding resource in the Spokane/Coeur d’ Alene area.
If you’d like more info on how we can help you reach local brides contact Melissa at email@example.com!