Be featured on Apple Brides!
Photo by Rebecca Hollis Photography
Apple Brides is always taking submissions for unique, inspirational and stylish local weddings or photo shoots. Whether you are a bride or vendor we would love to hear from you!
Some important guidelines:
- Apple Brides features content exclusively from Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho and Central Washington.
- We want to bring fresh and new content to our readers, so please make it known if you’ve submitted to other blogs.
- Please include a large number of detail shots.
- Please make sure your submission is in keeping with the tone and quality of Apple Brides.
- Photographers are clearly credited in our posts, so we don’t feature images with watermarks.
1. Ten sample photos (no high resolution photos please) including detail shots, or you can send a link to a blog post on your website.
2. The name of the couple.
3. Vendors involved.
4. A short blurb about what makes your submission unique.
5. Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will contact you within 5 business days if your submission has been selected to be featured. If you don’t hear from us in that time, please feel free to submit to other blogs.
You can also submit to Apple Brides via Two Bright Lights:
Have you been featured on Apple Brides in 2014? Take our badge for your website!
<a href=”http://applebrides.com”><img src=”http://applebrides.com/featured2014.png” alt=”Applebrides.com, The Inland Northwest”s wedding resource.” width=”256″ height=”256″</a>