Be featured on Apple Brides!
Apple Brides is always taking submissions for unique, inspirational and stylish local weddings or photo shoots. Whether you are a bride or vendor, we would love to hear from you!
Photo by Megan Robinson Photography.
Some important guidelines:
- Apple Brides features content exclusively from Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho and Central Washington.
- We want to bring fresh and new content to our readers, so please make it known if you’ve submitted to other blogs.
- Please note, we do not accept website links to personal blog posts as a form of submission.
- Please include a large number of detail shots.
- Please make sure your submission is in keeping with the tone and quality of Apple Brides.
- Photographers are clearly credited in our posts, so we don’t feature images with watermarks.
To submit for consideration, please include:
1. 10-20 sample photos (no high resolution photos please) including detail shots.
2. The name of the couple, and date of the event. (submissions must be no older than 1 year)
3. Vendors involved with website links (your post can’t be accepted without this).
4. A short blurb about what makes your submission unique.
5. Please include any video taken at the wedding, as well as still photos.
Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact you within 5 business days if your submission has been selected to be featured. If you don’t hear from us in that time, please feel free to submit to other blogs.
Have you been featured on Apple Brides? Here is the code for a badge for your website!