Be featured on Apple Brides!
Apple Brides is always taking submissions for unique, inspirational and stylish local weddings or photo shoots. Whether you are a bride or vendor, we would love to hear from you!
Photo by Megan Robinson Photography.
Some important guidelines:
- Apple Brides features content exclusively from Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho and Central Washington.
- We want to bring fresh and new content to our readers, so please make it known if you’ve submitted to other blogs.
- Please note, we do not accept website links to personal blog posts as a form of submission.
- Please send a new email for every individual submission, do not group multiple submissions in one email.
- Please include a large number of detail shots.
- Please make sure your submission is in keeping with the tone and quality of Apple Brides.
- Photographers are clearly credited in our posts, so we don’t feature images with watermarks.
To submit for consideration, please include:
1. 20-30 sample photos (no high resolution photos please) including detail shots.
2. The date of the event.
3. ALL vendors involved with website links and social media handles (your post can’t be accepted without this).
4. A short blurb about what makes your submission unique.
5. Please include any video taken at the wedding, as well as still photos.
Please note, we no longer accept submissions via Two Bright Lights. We only accept email submissions, and will accept via Matchology once it launches later this year.
Send submissions or inquiries to[email protected]
We will contact you within 5 business days with a response to your submission. If you don’t hear from us in that time, please feel free to submit to other blogs.
Have you been featured on Apple Brides? Here is the code for a badge for your website!
<div class=”apple-brides-button” style=”width: 125px; margin: 0 auto;”> <a href=”http://applebrides.com/” rel=”nofollow”> <img src=”http://applebrides.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/featuredon.png” alt=”Apple Brides” width=”125″ height=”125″ /> </a> </div>