Be featured on Apple Brides!
Photo by Rebecca Hollis Photography
Apple Brides is always taking submissions for unique, inspirational and stylish local weddings, engagements or photo shoots. Whether you are a bride or vendor we would love to hear from you!
Some important guidelines:
- Apple Brides features content exclusively from Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho and Central Washington.
- We want to bring fresh and new content to our readers, so please make it known if you’ve submitted to other blogs.
- One of our goals is to give ideas to local brides, so please include a large number of detail shots.
- Please make sure your submission is in keeping with the tone and quality of Apple Brides.
1. Ten sample photos (photos on Apple Brides have a 600 pixel width on the very top side) including detail shots.
2. The name of the couple.
3. Vendors involved.
4. A short blurb about what makes your submission unique.
5. Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will contact you within 5 business days if your submission has been selected to be featured. If you don’t hear from us in that time, please feel free to submit to other blogs.
You can also submit to Apple Brides via Two Bright Lights:
Have you been featured on Apple Brides in 2014? Take our badge for your website!