One of Spokane’s newest wedding venues is Commellini Estate in North Spokane. Even though Commellini’s is new to our ears, it was actually built in 1940 by two Italians from Tuscany, Albert Commellini and his little sister Elide. The two used the space as a restaurant and rented it out for events until 1977 when Elide had a sudden stroke that paralyzed her. The venue was leased out under other owners until May 2009, when the family decided to take the venue back and restore it to it’s former glory. And so they have done. The updated restaurant is finished with the highest quality furnishings, creating a perfect combination of elegant and upscale, something you don’t often find in Spokane, especially in a country setting.
Since I am really into my videos lately, here is one showing off the new restaurant!
Desiree from Commellini e-mailed me some information on their packages:
“We have three main areas for ceremonies and receptions.
The first is our recently remodeled venue. The venue has a beautiful terrazzo dance floor, three crystal chandeliers, and patio that overlooks our estate. The venue rental includes the bar, deck, and main dining and dance floor area. The main area can hold 120 people, the bar can hold 20-30 and the deck can hold 35-40.
The second location is our Creek Side Reception & Ceremony location that holds about 120 people. This location is right along the edge of Spring Creek where you can hear the tranquil sounds of the rushing water. This location also includes a white Tuscan gazebo.
The third location is along our pond. The Pond Side Reception and Ceremony location holds up to 250 people.
All of these location include the following reception amenities:
· Table, chairs, standard linens
· Skirted reception desk for place cards and guest book
· Easel for couple photos or seating chart
· Assistance setting place cards, table numbers, favors and décor
· Square glass vase center pieces with a votive candle
· Event planning guidance
· Reception design assistance
· Coordination of reception
· Thoughtfully planned menu
· Vendor referrals
· Bridal Room where the bride and her party can get ready before the event
We also do ceremonies in all locations. The ceremony amenities include:
· A personal wedding consultant
· Vender referrals
· Coordination of vendor set-up
· Coordination of ceremony and rehearsal
· One hour ceremony rehearsal
· Creation of layout and design
· Linens and table for guestbook, unity candle, and gifts
· Set-up and teardown
· Bridal room”
Capacity: There are three locations for weddings. The biggest one holds 250.
Ceremony Location: Yes.
Outside Catering: No.