Today we’re spotlighting one of Washington’s most beautiful venues. Gorge-ous Weddings at Wind Mountain Ranch is a breathtaking country estate with views of the Columbia River and Wind Mountain (talk about the best of both worlds!) offering couples a fabulous place to say “I do”! If you’re looking for a great destination venue within driving distance of most major cities in the Northwest, this is definitely a place you need to see.
Here is a video tour of this breathtaking venue:
Where are you located?
What type of wedding does your venue work best for?
All types, big, small, country, formal, simple, elegant.
What makes your venue unique?
Our large white reception tent seating up to 300 guests.
What is the capacity of your venue?
Up to 300.
What are your catering guidelines?
Outside catering welcome.
Do you have a ceremony location?
We have three locations. The pond, Columbia River View or the Wind Mountain View. All three are breathtaking.
What is your advice for couples planning their wedding?
Don’t hold back. It’s your day make it what you want it to be!
What is included in your packages?
Our standard Saturday package includes:
- Private event site for 24 hours.
- Checking in at 10 am
- Checking out at 10 am following day. Event must end at 10 pm.
- Day use AND one night stay in the Ranch House sleeping 10 guests night of event. (Includes bridal and groom’s dressing rooms). Perfect for bridal party, out of town guests, family and or friends. Photos of the house are
- pictured on our website.
- ALL 60 inch round guest tables that seat 8-10 guests up to 200
- White folding chairs with pads included up to 200
- Floor length white linens for all 60 inch round guest tables seating 8 guests
- Large White Reception Tent 40feet x 82feet and 26 feet tall (Includes lighting, ceiling fans and removable side walls) Heaters ARE available and will heat the tent up to 70 degrees. See photos online
- Ceremony site with Columbia River view, Wind Mountain View or Pond
- Food Banquet tables ~ Six (6) 8foot & Two (2) 4foot banquet tables (Great for buffet, gifts, head table, etc)
- Power outlets for band/DJ at ceremony and reception
- Catering Hut with water supply, outlets and prep station for caterer
- Tent fans and lit chandelier
- Grass patio with evening lighting
- Rustic table top wine barrels (6)
- Dual keg ~ custom made log bar (also can be used for a serving bar) includes co2 tank
- Wood dance floor 16×16
- Trash / recycling service
- Beautiful large indoor restrooms *NEW*
- RV parking available
Here is a recent wedding video showing you the MANY possibilities at Wind Mountain Ranch!