If you’re busy planning a totally kickass bachelorette (thanks to our top tips from earlier this week!) you’re probably wracking your brain for where you should go to party it up. Vegas is great, but sometimes you just want something fresh. If you’re trying to think outside the neon light and bandage dress box, look no further. While there are a TON of amazing options right here in Washington (more on that later!) today we’re sharing 5 out of state, but still budget friendly, bachelorette party destination spots that will have you itching to pack your overnight bag and get going with your girls!
1. Venice Beach, CA Full of tons of budget friendly Air BNB spots and lots of laid back beach time, Venice Beach is a prime bachelorette location. If salty hair and beach vendor searching are the kind of vibes you’re going for, look no further than Venice. There’s plenty of other towns and fun activities within a couple hours drive, so pack your bikinis and flip flops and get going! It’s the perfect casual getaway.
2. Sonoma Valley, CA If you want to experience wine tasting outside of Washington, Sonoma Valley is where it’s at. Not far from Napa, Sonoma has gorgeous views, plenty of rose and a choice spa location or two. It’s the perfect wine tasting getaway if you’re ready to venture outside Washington wine country for something new.
3. Denver, CO If you’re more of a beer and sports kind of gal, Denver is your spot. Filled with amazing local food, breweries and lots of stadiums, there’s plenty of active, fun things to do in Denver, no matter what time of year you pack your bags!
4. Oregon coast Filled with camping opportunities, places to explore and more Instagram-worthy photo ops than you can count, the coast is perfect for a road trip bachelorette bash. You’ll have a blast exploring little shops, venturing on the beach and making memories with your crew.
5. Whitefish, MT Imagine the quaintest little mountain town you can, now double it. That’s Whitefish. An adorable downtown, gorgeous lake and plenty to do make Whitefish the perfect bachelorette destination. Pack your flannel, grab your boots, and get going!