Whatever your wedding looks like these days– a quiet elopement, a small ceremony with your parents present or an intimate ceremony to be celebrated later, it’ll still be full of special moments, including when you walk down the aisle. There’s no reason you can’t still memorialize those moments with a special song. While ‘Here Comes the Bride’ is truly a classic, opting for a more unique song can bring back that amazing moment every time you here it.
1. “Love of My Life,” by Sammy Kershaw
2. “Skinny Love,” by Bon Iver
3. “Marry That Girl,” by Dirty Magic Cards
4.”By Your Side,” by Sade
5. “Glasgow Love Theme,” from Love Actually
6. “Moon River,” by Andy Williams (Editor’s note: this is what I walked down the aisle to!)
7. “Here and Now,” by Luther Vandross