We’re big fans of Warm Springs Inn, nestled between Leavenworth and Lake Chelan in Wenatchee, Washington. Besides the charm of the Inn and Winery, here are 7 reasons why you’ll love having your wedding at Warm Springs Inn!
1. You get the WHOLE PLACE. When you have your wedding at Warm Springs Inn, you get all 6 guest rooms and access to the whole grounds for the entire weekend, meaning your bridal party and VIP guests can stay on site and you have the place to yourselves for whatever else you have planned– rehearsal dinner, post-wedding brunch, anything.
2. The package includes rentals! Chairs, tables, glassware and barware are included in your package. That’s a SERIOUS value!
3. There’s plenty of parking. It may not sound glamorous, or be something you’d think about, but having ample parking for your guests is a huge advantage. You don’t have to think about shuttles (or factor in that cost!) and it’s easy access for guests.
4. Their staff is amazing. Friendly, professional and so, so kind. The owners of Warm Springs Inn are true gems that really will go out of their way to make sure you have an amazing experience. That’s something money can’t buy!
5. It’s seriously affordable! You’d be hard pressed to find a better deal that gives you this much value, trust us.
6. The views are gorgeous! Right on the river, these outdoor views are hard to beat. They’re sure to show your guests exactly what’s to love about Washington landscape, especially if they’re from out of town!
7. It’s just a quick drive to so much, making it the perfect weekend getaway for your guests. Or mini moon location! Less than a couple hours from both Chelan and Leavenworth, as well as all that Wenatchee has to offer, means there’s tons around to do for everyone.
Want to see more? Check out Warm Springs Inn!