You’ve probably heard that you should compile an emergency day of kit before your big day, just in case. In fact, we have a checklist of all the things you definitely should include that you can download for free! Today we’re adding a few things that you maybe haven’t thought of to that list.
1. Setting spray! Especially if you’re getting married in the summer, having a great makeup setting spray on hand will help refresh and extend the wear of your makeup late in the day.
2. Stain remover Just in case! Better safe than sorry, right?
3. Static spray Nothing is more annoying than clingy fabric. Your bridesmaids will thank you!
4. Eye drops Especially if you’re a crier! They can also help take the redness out of any pimples that pop up (heaven forbid!)
5. White chalk You’d never know it, but this is great for getting stains out of your dress! You can also use baby powder for the same idea, if you prefer.
6. Snacks Seriously, because who wants to be hangry? Include water too.
7. A lighter It’s one of those things you can never find when it’s time to light the candles!
8. Benadryl In case of bug bites, or allergic reaction. This is good to have on hand always, big day or not!
9. Extra earring backs Someone is bound to lose one!
10. A copy of all your paperwork! Copies of contracts, contact info for vendors and bridal party, your ceremony, vows and any important readings and your wedding license. Be prepared, right?
Looking for more planning tips? Find them here!