While a bridal shower at your aunt’s house playing cheesy games can be a blast, many brides nowadays are opting for a ladies soiree that’s a little more modern. There are so many different, unique venues that are perfect for hosting a bridal celebration, and we’re breaking down 5 of our favorites!
1. Wine Tasting A wine tasting bridal shower is a great way to have a low key social event that everyone will enjoy. Hit a couple different wineries in the area to make a whole day of it!
2. Sunday Brunch Everyone loves a good Sunday brunch complete with a waffle and mimosa bar! Many restaurants also allow you to book a private room, perfect for you and your gals to celebrate to your heart’s desire.
3. Mountainside Adventure Perfect for the outdoor group, check out your local ski area for fun activities no matter what the season! A day full of skiing or sledding, hiking or ziplining, will keep everyone smiling and create memories that last a lifetime.
4. Spa Day It’s no secret that planning a wedding can be STRESSFUL. That’s why we love the idea of a spa day bridal shower. It gives you the chance to relax with plenty of opportunities for chatting and celebrating.
5. Painting Party A painting party is the perfect ice-breaker for blending different groups of friends and family. And the best part is that your guests will have a beautiful keepsake to take home with them!