Planning a wedding in 2016 in the Walla Walla area? This bridal expo is for you! For those tying the knot and in need of inspiration, the Marcus Whitman Hotel in Walla Walla will host its annual Bridal Expo on Saturday, Jan. 23 from 5:00 – 7:30 p.m. in the hotel’s Explorer Ballroom. Catering to those interested in walking down the aisle in the picturesque Walla Walla region, the event features an array of wedding vendors, venues, prize drawings and more. Brides and grooms can pre-register online here by January 21st to receive complimentary admission and a special gift. General admission day of event is $6, cash only. New this year, following the Expo, there will be a fashion show from 7:30 – 8:00 p.m. in the hotel’s Renaissance Ballroom.
If you're looking for even more wedding planning inspiration engaged couples are invited to enter to win a ‘Vine and Dine’ weekend getaway in the scenic Walla Walla Valley. Sponsored by the Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center,
sweepstakes entries are accepted January 12 through March 31. You can enter here!
For one lucky winning couple, the unforgettable wine valley weekend will include:
· One night stay at the historic Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center
· Exquisite dinner for two at the hotel’s very own nationally-recognized and recipient of the Washington State Wine Commission’s ‘2014 Wine Restaurant of the Year’ award, The Marc Restaurant
· Welcome cocktails available upon arrival courtesy of the hotel’s Vineyard Lounge
· Up to three wine tastings from any of the hotel’s six on-site tasting rooms accessible just off the hotel’s grand lobby
· Bottle of Marcus Whitman Hotel’s Signature wine, bottled exclusively by L’Ecole No 41 Winery
· Private Marcus Whitman grounds tour highlighting the wedding spaces and signature offerings
all photos courtesy Mark VanDonge Photography
For more information, or to register for the Bridal Expo, please visit the Marcus Whitman Bridal Expo website!