Plenty of people want an 'unplugged ceremony' (tech and sharing free), but if that's not your jam and you want to see your friends and family sharing away, here's how you can make it easy for them!
1. Create a hashtag! Whether it's your last names or something clever, create a wedding hashtag and display it!
2. Get a photobooth that allows you to share instantly. Photobooths are always a huge hit, so get one that allows you to print and share to social media instantly.
3. Include it in your invites. If you know you want people to get snap happy, include a note or card in your invite. This way people can bring their Go Pros or cameras and be prepared.
4. Create a charging station. Sharing can drain your battery! Create a charging station so guests can stay juiced up with iPhone and Android cords, or portable battery packs.
5. Make sure there's wifi! Some venues don't have wifi or cell service depending on location, so consider setting up a hot spot or displaying the wifi password so guests can easily log in.
6. Create a custom Snapchat filter. It's easier than you think and fun to swipe through!
7. Take a bride selfie! Snap a few selfies with guests and prompt them to post. Guests will be lining up to take their own with you!